WIUT Working Paper Series aims to disseminate research output from faculty at Westminster International University in Tashkent (WIUT). We also offer the opportunity to publish for WIUT undergraduate and postgraduate (masters) students who have participated in the best dissertation competition – New Academic Talent. Working Papers constitute work-in-progress research. They are published to stimulate discussion and contribute to the spread of knowledge across a wide range of research areas.
How to submit your paper
Before submitting your paper, you should contact your Subject Area Leader for approval. Once you have the endorsement of your Subject Area Leader, send your paper to Postgraduate and Research Office at email@example.com.
The series does not adopt a particular style, but here are some general guidelines.
- Use a concise and recognised writing style
- Line spacing should be 1.5; text should be justified with normal margins
- Papers should include a full list of references for works cited
- Westminster Harvard style of referencing is preferred
- Submit papers in PDF format
- The cover page should include: (i) the paper title, name of author(s), institutional affiliation(s) and email address(es); (ii) a short abstract of no more than 200 words and (iii) Up to five keywords