Westminster International University in Tashkent (WIUT) offers students the opportunity of a Student Exchange Programme at the University of Westminster in London.
For the Academic Year 2022/23, the following courses are available for student exchange:
Duration of Student Exchange
|Sem 1||Sem 2|
Business and Economics
|BA (Hons) in Business Management||5||1 semester||X|
Law, Technology and Education
|BSc (Hons) in Business Information Systems||5||2 semesters
(due to yearlong modules)
Information about Tuition Fees and Living Expenses:
- Students who participate on the Student Exchange Programme at the University of Westminster do not pay additional tuition fees but they need to settle the WIUT tuition fees before leaving for the UK.
- Students have to pay for their living expenses in the UK (visa, accommodation, transportation, living expenses, etc.).
- Estimated living expenses in London:
- Business Management exchange (1 semester): approx. USD 15,000
Business Information Systems exchange (2 semesters): approx. USD 25,000
- Minimum of 60% overall and above in your current study level.
- No records of academic or disciplinary offences
- No condoned passes.
- No referrals or deferrals.
Deadline to submit the UoW-WIUT Student Exchange Application Form:
For September (Semester 1) start: 1st March 2023
- The Student Exchange Nominee Panel reviews all applications.
- The top two academic performing students from each School are selected for the student exchange programme each academic year.
- Details of nominated students are communicated to UoW Education Abroad Team.
- If you have been nominated, the UoW Education Abroad Team will contact you directly regarding the application process and all the supporting documents you will have to submit.
- You will also be provided with a list of modules to select.
- You must include your module choices in your online application. Please note that you may only study modules provided in the department or faculty that you have been nominated to study in.
- For advice on module selection, please consult your Course Leader.
- You will receive an official acceptance email when your online application has been processed and approved by the UoW Education Abroad Team.
- A formal letter of acceptance will also be sent to WIUT International Studies section.
- UoW Education Abroad Team will be in touch with you regarding the UK visa application and the student accommodation arrangement.
Approximately six weeks before the start of the semester, UoW Education Abroad Team will send you an email with orientation information.
For semester start dates and other key periods, have a look at the UoW semester dates.
If you want to get the best quality of studies, quality of living and cultural diversity, studying in London is the best opportunity of a lifetime. So, make up your mind and participate in the exchange programme. You will not regret it!
If you are thinking about going on exchange, London is a city of opportunities. There is a lot to explore, a lot to learn and you will definitely find something that will be useful to you.
Sharon Seow Yee Ang, Senior Officer for International Studies
Academic Support Centre (ATB 101), Student Support Services
Tel: (+998) 712387432 ext 648