Since its founding in 2002, WIUT scholars and students have engaged in research in Uzbekistan, Central Asia, and throughout the world. Lately, policy reforms have multiplied the need to support the government and private sector decision-making with evidence from solid research. With a strong independent voice, WIUT is the choice of many organizations when they need quality analysis and recommendations.
- Research Focused Academic Staff
- Center for Policy Research and Outreach (CPRO)
- innoWIUT Entrepreneurship Lab
- Bloomberg Lab
- Research Society
- Researcher Support Schemes
- PhD / DSc (Graduate Studies)
- Silk Road: A Journal of Eurasian Development
- International Research Collaboration
- Regular Research Events
- Research Portal & Software
- Learning Resource Center (LRC)
- Research Governance
- Research Promotion
WIUT’s subject areas Business Management, Business Information Systems, Commercial Law, Economics, Finance, Marketing, and Global English provide the primary platform for WIUT`s disciplinary and interdisciplinary research.
To provide International Standards of Education and Research Opportunities that contribute to the Intellectual, Social and Professional development of the Central Asian communities as well as Global Community.