Pre-Foundation Studies (CPFS)
ATTENTION! ADMISSION TO WIUT PRE-FOUNDATION COURSE 2020-2021 IS NOW OPEN! READ MORE.
In order to assist you to successfully pass the test you will be provided with:
- GUIDELINES FOR CPFS ENTRANCE EXAMS 2020 – ENG RUS UZB
- VIDEO INSTRUCTIONS – ENG RUS UZB
- You are recommended to test your microphones/audio and webcam here.
- All applicants must enter the exam link 45 minutes prior to the exam starts.
- You can find out more information regarding admission in FAQ - ENG RUS UZB
Admission schedule for WIUT Certificate in Pre-Foundation Studies (CPFS), intake 2020-2021
CPFS online application
|29th - August 10th|
CPFS entrance exam
|Practice (mock) test||English - August 20, 11:00
Math - August 20, 15:00
|Online exam||English - August 25, 11:00
Math - August 25, 15:00
Note: Above dates are subject to change
* Please, join our official Telegram channel in order to stay updated about CPFS 2020-2021 here
- Have at least 60% or higher in the WIUT CPFS entrance exam (or the WIUT Lyceum entrance exam) to enter Level 2 BEAP. Yet, if a candidate has 5.0 or 5.5 of IELTS (unless writing band score is lower than 5.0).
- Have from 40-59% in the WIUT CPFS entrance (or the WIUT Lyceum entrance exam) exam to enter Level 1 BEAP. If a candidate has IELTS certificate, the band score should be 5.0. It is possible to enter with IETLS 4.5 by holding an interview, which will be organised by CPFS Course Leader. In case of TOEFL the score should be 35-45.
- Have minimum 40% for the CPFS entrance exam on English or the WIUT Lyceum entrance exam on English for taking the optional module Study Skills.
- * IELTS indicator results will be temporary accepted according to the above criteria
- Have at least 30% or higher in the WIUT CPFS entrance exam (or the WIUT Lyceum entrance exam, excluding any logic questions) to enter Level 2 BaQS. It is possible to enter BaQS 2 by having minimum 30% of the Maths University entrance exam.
- Have from 20-29% in the WIUT CFPS entrance exam (or the WIUT Lyceum entrance exam, excluding any logic questions) to enter Level 1 BaQS.
- N.B. Westminster International University in Tashkent reserves the right to amend these entry requirements as the need arises.
- Applicants must have completed 9 years of Secondary Education in Uzbekistan (or equivalent in another country); (or 8 years if SE duration is amended) and have received their Middle School Attestat (or equivalent) for taking Intensive modules, BEAP 2 and BaQS 2, as those are core.
- A candidate must have a proper level of Math and English skills and knowledge in order to meet the requirements of Level 1 and 2
- 4 photos (3×4)
- Passport or birth certificate copy
- Completed WIUT Application form