WIUT has established following changes of scholarship conditions for the Academic year of 2018-2019:
- Only those applicants, who indicated their desire to win the scholarship at the point of application to the University, will be considered for WIUT scholarship programme.
- WIUT Scholarship Programme to be defined as a 100% fee waiver offered to citizens of the Republic of Uzbekistan entering WIUT at level 3.
- WIUT Scholarship is to be offered based on performance in English (IELTS scores only) and the WIUT Entrance exam in mathematics: The principle is a weighted score of 60% IELTS and 40% Mathematics.
- 30 scholarship places are available at level 3. In order to keep scholarship privileges students have to demonstrate top performance. The performance is determined by CIFS certificate with merit or distinction (foundation level) or by the Dean's List (for all undergraduate degree levels). Failing to comply with above leads to withdrawing the scholarship.
- 5 scholarship places are available for students who completed full-term military service in army but with the condition a student never fails a module and progresses to the next level. Otherwise, the scholarship for such category of students is withdrawn as well.
- Any restriction that had been previously imposed to scholarship students after the graduation in terms of receiving their degree certificates will be lifted.
The University reserves the right to reject those scholarship applicants, who did not meet one of the parameters of WIUT.
For self-financed students:
15% discount is available to self-financed students who managed to be in the Dean’s List (including those who completed foundation level with merit or distinction). This scheme is also viewed as an incentive for better studying and social support.
Starting from 2018-2019 academic year, in addition to 30 scholarship places, 2 tuition-free scholarship places are allocated for handicapped students.
These scholarships are granted to persons who belong to disability groups I and II, based on the first two highest entry exam scores among them and proof they belong to families with low socio-economic background. Such applicants should submit written applications for scholarship with all attached evidences through Executive Office for consideration.