Pre-Foundation Studies (CPFS)
- Normally there is no age requirements for the academic entry to the CPFS. However, it is a MUST that an applicant has completed the 9th grade of secondary education.
- Have at least 60% or higher in the WIUT CPFS entrance exam (or the WIUT Lyceum entrance exam) to enter Level 2 BEAP. Yet, if a candidate has 5.0 or 5.5 of IELTS (unless writing band score is lower than 5.0).
- Have from 40-59% in the WIUT CPFS entrance (or the WIUT Lyceum entrance exam) exam to enter Level 1 BEAP. If a candidate has IELTS certificate, the band score should be 5.0. It is possible to enter with IETLS 4.5 by holding an interview, which will be organised by CPFS Course Leader. In case of TOEFL the score should be 35-45.
- Have minimum 40% for the CPFS entrance exam on English or the WIUT Lyceum entrance exam on English for taking the optional module Study Skills.
- Have at least 30% or higher in the WIUT CPFS entrance exam (or the WIUT Lyceum entrance exam, excluding any logic questions) to enter Level 2 BaQS. It is possible to enter BaQS 2 by having minimum 30% of the Maths University entrance exam.
- Have from 20-29% in the WIUT CFS entrance exam (or the WIUT Lyceum entrance exam, excluding any logic questions) to enter Level 1 BaQS.
- N.B. Westminster International University in Tashkent reserves the right to amend these entry requirements as the need arises.
- Applicants must have completed 9 years of Secondary Education in Uzbekistan (or equivalent in another country); (or 8 years if SE duration is amended) and have received their Middle School Attestat (or equivalent) for taking Intensive modules, BEAP 2 and BaQS 2, as those are core.
- A candidate must have a proper level of Math and English skills and knowledge in order to meet the requirements of Level 1 and 2
- 4 photos (3×4)
- Passport or birth certificate copy
- Completed WIUT Application form