Articles in Peer-Reviewed International Journals:
- The Self-Selection of Workers to the Formal and Informal in Transition Economies: Evidence from Tajikistan, Peter Huber and Ulugbek Rahimov, Czech Journal of Economics and Finance, 2017.
- Climate change policies: The role of democracy and social cognitive capital, Anastassia V. Obydenkova and Raufhon Salahodjaev, Environmental Research, 2017.
- Why do societies with higher average cognitive ability have lower income inequality? The role of redistributive policies, Raufhon Salahodjaev and Satoshi Kanazawa, Journal of Biosocial Science (forthcoming)
- Are Individualistic Societies Less Equal? Evidence from the Parasite Stress Theory of Values, Boris Nikolaev, Rauf Salahodjaev and Christopher Boudreaux, Journal of Economics Behavior and Organization, (forthcoming).
- Forced Marriage and Birth Outcomes, Charles M. Becker, Bakhrom Mirkasimov and Susan Steiner, Demography (forthcoming).
- A Cross-Country Empirical Test of Cognitive Abilities and Innovation Nexus, Sardor Azam, International Journal of Educational Development, 2017, Vol. 53, 128-136.
- Historical Prevalence of Infectious Diseases, Cultural Values, and the Origins of Economic Institutions, Boris Nikolaev and Raufhon Salahodjaev, KYKLOS ,Vol. 70 – February 2017 – No. 1, 97–128. Article is available here.
- Government Size, Intelligence and Life Satisfaction, Anastassia V. Obydenkova and Raufhon Salahodjaev, Intelligence, 2017.
- The Importance of Geographic Access for the Impact of Microfinance, Nargiza Alimukhamedovaa, Randall K. Filer, Jan Hanousek, Development Policy Review (forthcoming)