Westminster International University in Tashkent (WIUT) is pleased to invite you to the first Master classes of our postgraduate courses, taking place from February 3rd to February 6th. The Master classes will take the form of a real lesson, with a discussion of one of the topics from the course curriculum.
This event is a great opportunity to explore the programmes and attend a number of presentations and workshops. Moreover, guests will get insight into the WIUT educational programmes by participating in the lessons, interacting with current postgraduates, and speaking with the highly qualified faculty members.
Schedule for the Master classes:
- February 3rd – Master of Science (MSc) in Applied Economics, 18:30-20:30
- February 4th – Master of Arts (MA) in International Business Management, 18:30-20:30
- February 5th – Master of Arts (MA) in Human Resource Management and Talent Development, 18:30-20:30
- February 6th – Postgraduate Certificate in Teaching and Learning, 18:30-20:30
- February 8th – Master of Science (MSc) in Business Intelligence and Analytics, 12:00-14:00
- February 10th – Master of Laws (LLM) in International Commercial Law, 18:30-20:30
For registration, please go to the following link: https://forms.gle/oD3k7c79k6ZebHJ39
You can register for multiple Master classes.
Please note, the language of instruction is English.
Location: The University's main building at Istiqbol Street, next to the Bahor restaurant.
If you have any questions about the upcoming Master classes, please contact us at:
Phone: ()71 238 74 43
Telegram: (97) 775 86 47