Master of Arts in International Business & Management (MAIBM)
The course reflects the main functional areas of international business. It integrates theoretical knowledge with practical and enterprise skills in a global context.
It will enable you to develop a critical understanding of the major management issues in international context; undertake an in-depth study of a company’s business problems, identify key issues and recommend viable strategic alternatives; diagnose and critically analyse human resource-related problems and apply appropriate solutions, taking into account of the implications of the local culture.
What you will study on this course
· Aspects of Marketing Management
· Human Resources Strategies for International Manager Information Management
· International Economy
· International Business Strategy
· Business Research Methods
· Financial Analysis for Managers
· MAIBM Project (a double module, completed over the summer)
· Managing Culture and Change
· International Aspects of Business Law
“Strong focus on international issues…”
German mentality meets British teaching system in Uzbekistan – that’s really a big challenge. I like the strong focus on international issues of the course, the close contact to the teachers and the staff and the good understanding with my Russian and Uzbek groupmates. So I really feel great on this ‘British Island’ in the middle of Central Asia.’
Gunter Diewald, Germany
- At least a Lower Second Class (2:2) Bachelors degree in any subject
- English language: If your first degree was not taught and assessed in English, you will need an IELTS score of at least 6.5 (writing 6.0) or TOEFL equivalent (IBT 92). You may apply for the course provided you have registered for an IELTS/TOEFL examination
- Interview – a candidate will be invited to an interview with a panel of academic staff
- Autumn intake: August 26, 2016
Tuition fee for 2 year course of study:
- 10,260 USD for citizens of Uzbekistan ($ 5,130 for 1 academic year)
- 11,250 USD for foreign citizens ($ 5,625 for 1 academic year)
Tuition fee payable in Uzbek soums based on official Uzbekistan's Central Bank exchange rate.
How to Apply?
For more information please contact: + (998-71) 238-74-45; email@example.com