Master of Arts in International Business & Management (MAIBM)
Our MA in International Business & Management (MAIBM) is an internationally recognised Masters degree awarded by the University of Westminster (London). The course content reflects the increasing internationalisation of business and management practices.
It is a 2 year, part time course (classes start at 18:00) allowing students to combine their work with their studies. As such, it is designed for young professionals consisting of an intensive introduction to all aspects of management in an international business environment.
- Aspects of Marketing Management
- Human Resources Strategies for International Manager
- Information Management
- International Economy
- International Business Strategy
- Business Research Methods
- Financial Analysis for Managers
- MAIBM PROJECT (a double module, completed over the summer)
Language of Instruction: English
- At least a Lower Second Class (2:2) Bachelors degree in any subject
- English language: If your first degree was not taught and assessed in English, you will need an IELTS score of at least 6.5 (writing 6.0) or TOEFL equivalent (IBT 92). You may apply for the course provided you have registered for an IELTS/TOEFL examination
- Interview – a candidate will be invited to an interview with a panel of academic staff
There are two admission rounds during a year: Autumn and Winter.
- Autumn intake: August 26, 2016
Tuition fee for 2 year course of study:
- 10,260 USD for citizens of Uzbekistan ($ 5,130 for 1 academic year)
- 11,250 USD for foreign citizens ($ 5,625 for 1 academic year)
Tuition fee payable in Uzbek soums based on official Uzbekistan's Central Bank exchange rate.
How to Apply?
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Why The WIUT Masters Programme Is The Best In Uzbekistan
- FOUR Reasons You May Want To Study This Course
- What All This Can Mean To You
- What Our Students Say
- Price Comparison Of Similar Programmes In The UK/USA And By Distance Learning
- MAIBM Module Registration Form