EDUCATION / ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION:
- 2008-2009: Westminster International University in Tashkent PEGCert (Master’s Degree Course)
- 2003-2005: The Uzbek State World Languages University. English Language Philology (Master’s Degree Course)
- 1998-2002: The Uzbek State World Languages University. English Language Philology
EMPLOYMENT (WORKING EXPERIENCE):
- 09/2001-07/2002: Tashkent City Secondary School №44, English Language Teacher.
- 12/2002-2003: The University of World Economy and Diplomacy of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Uzbekistan. The teacher at the English Language Chair.
- 08/2002-2006: The University of World Economy and Diplomacy, Secretary of International Office. As a full-time teacher of English Language Department.
- 12/2005-09/2006: Westminster International University in Tashkent. Part-time teacher.
- 09/2006-2011: Westminster International University in Tashkent. Full-time teacher
- 09/2011-2015: Westminster International University in Tashkent. Full-time teacher
- 09/2015- Present: Westminster International University in Tashkent. The Head of Pre-University.
EXPERTISE (RESEARCH AREA/INTEREST):
Teaching and learning
TEACHING AND LEARNING:
Teaching CPFS students
- Educational Proposal on the enhancement of school education 2018, Учитель Узбекистана, 2018
- Using “reading quests” for improving skimming strategies, ALT FL Journal (WIUT) in Uzbekistan, Volume 11, May, 2018
- “Peer-mentoring as a guiding principle in assessment completion, ALT FL Journal (WIUT) in Uzbekistan (Forthcoming in Volume 11, May, 2018)
- Regular participation in the seminars conducted for the university staff
- Article: “Extracurricular activities: the role of motivation”, HLT, 2017
- Article: “Political oxymoron is the way to speak about forbidden issues”, published at UWED journal, 2005”
COURSES, WORKSHOPS AND TRAININGS ATTENDED:
- 2017: Regular participation and conduction of PD sessions for the CPFS staff Teaching and learning symposium, The University of Westminster in London
- 2009: Teaching and learning symposium, WIUT
- 2008: Teaching and learning symposium, WIUT
- 2002-2004 Seminars on teaching of the English language organized by UWED
- 09/2004-12/2004: Online course on the assessment of the students, organized by University of Indiana, USA
- 01/2005: Training on development of reading through reading club organized by British Council
- 03/2005: International training on diplomatic protocol and crisis solution organized by The Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Egypt
- 12/2005,: IELTS seminar organized by British Council
Head of Pre-university