EDUCATION / ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION:
- 2015-2016: PG Cert. of Special Studies in Teaching and Learning, WIUT.
- 2006-2008: MA in Linguistics, The Uzbek State University of World Languages.
- 2002-2006: BA in English philology, IELTE, The Uzbek State University of World Languages.
EMPLOYMENT (WORKING EXPERIENCE):
- 09/2016- to present; Westminster International University in Tashkent Associate lecturer of Basics of English for Academic Purposes
- 09/2015 -09/2016: Academic lyceum under WIUT Teacher of English
- 09/2008 - 08/2015 Tashkent Pharmaceutical Institute Teacher of English
- 09/2004-09/2008 Public school # 81 in Tashkent Teacher of English
EXPERTISE (RESEARCH AREA/INTEREST):
“Teachers Learning through Action Research”
- English- advanced
- Russian- intermediate
- Uzbek- native
TEACHING AND LEARNING:
Basics of English for Academic Purposes 2
- "The role of teaching presentation skills in educating qualified specialists". The collection of articles of Republican scientific-practical conference., pages 248-250 May 4, 2018.
- Tashkent branch of Moscow State University named after Lomonosov. "A progress test as an effective assessment tool for enhancing students’ performances".
- ALT FL in Uzbekistan, journal May 2018, Volume 2 (11) -"Enhancing students’ communicative competence through teaching Presentation skills'.
- The collection of articles of Republican scientific-practical conference., pages 152-155 April 27, 2018
- “The importance of using Simulation in language teaching classes for effective learner engagement”.“Advanced methods of teaching foreign languages in developing global competence”., Academy of State Governance under the President of Uzbekistan March 2017(Article is on the Official site of the Academy)
- “Does an Essay topic Matter?”, p 24-26, 2016 ALT FL in Uzbekistan Volume 3 (4)
- “Rubrics and Their Importance in Teaching Foreign Languages”, p 67-68, 2013.“Teaching Foreign Languages: social and linguaculturologic issues”., The Tashkent State Law University.
- “Planning an Effective Grammar Lesson”, p 70-71, 2013 Co-authors: Karimova N, Temirova Sh. “Teaching Foreign Languages: social and linguaculturologic issues”., The Tashkent State Law University.
- “Проблемы Художественного Перевода в Переводческой Деятельности” , p 94-95, 2013 Co-authors: Abdullayeva A, Temirova Sh “Teaching Foreign Languages: social and linguaculturologic issues”., The Tashkent State Law University
- “Linguaculturplogic analysis of phraseological units that contain gender components in the Uzbek and English languages”, p 76-77, 2012
- “Improving Teachers’ Questioning in Effective Language Teaching Classes”, p 62-63, 2011 - ”The role of nonverbal communication in teaching foreign languages”, p 64-65, 2011