EDUCATION / ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION:
- 2018- Present: MA International Business and Management. Westminster International University in Tashkent.
- 2016-2017: University Certificate of Special Study in Teaching and Learning. Westminster International University in Tashkent.
- 2013-2015: MA Linguistics ( The English language).The Uzbek State World Languages University.
- 2008-2012: BA English Philology/ IELTE department ( Institute for English Language Teacher Education). The Uzbek State World Languages University.
- 04/07/2011 - 29/07/2011: Zertifikat (Hochschul-Sommerkurs) Projects in the topic field: “Globalization by Land, Water and Air”. European Business College/did-Deutsch-institute (State acknowledged private university)
EMPLOYMENT (WORKING EXPERIENCE):
12/2016- Present: Westminster International University in Tashkent. Associate Lecturer ( Basics of English for Academic Purposes)
EXPERTISE (RESEARCH AREA/INTEREST):
Reflective Practitioner, Assessment Procedure in HE, Learner Autonomy, Blended Learning.
TEACHING AND LEARNING:
- “New Approaches to Literary Text Analysis”. Collection of Scientific-Methodological Articles of “Hozirgi Zamon Tilshunosligida Kognitiv Lingvomadaniyatshunoslik va Gender Tilshunosligi Yunalishlariga Doir Masalalar”. II-Conference, pp.99-101. Uzbek State World Languages University: Tashkent., 2013.
- “Literary Text as a Cultural Unit”. Collection of Scientific-Methodological Articles of “Modern Linguistics, Literature, -Translation and Problems in Teaching of Foreign Languages” III - Conference, pp.17-19 . Uzbek State World Languages University: Tashkent., 2014 “This is how I teach vocabulary”. ALT FL in Uzbekistan, 7, Tashkent.,2017
- Literary portrait as a means of text conceptualization in the English language (MA thesis)
- Livening up English content-based class through cooperative learning tasks (BA qualification paper)