Researchers willing to join the university on short term bases can do so through applying to Visiting Fellow program. This program targets people willing to pursue their own research and/or teaching in association with WIUT faculty members.
The university may offer:
- Access to library and online resources
- Access to research activities within WIUT such as attendance at research seminars and other training
- Use of our network of contacts
- Access to sport and health facilities of the university
- Visa application support
Visiting fellows may also benefit, subject to availability:
- An office/desk space
- An accommodation within university dormitory
Visiting fellow in return is expected to:
- contribute positively to the research and/or teaching at WIUT by closely working with faculty members
- normally, make one research seminar presentation to staff and students of WIUT
- acknowledge WIUT appropriately in any publications which arise from the period of your visit to us
- abide by WIUT procedures, especially those to do with ethical research conduct, copyright and the appropriate use of the university facilities.
Visiting fellows spend at the university between minimum 2 weeks to 3 month. Note that the university does not pay visiting fellows. The university also does not provide any health insurance. Therefore visiting fellows must be able to cover their expenses and health insurance from their own sources of funding.
To apply visiting fellows must:
- have/expect to be awarded a PhD from recognized international university
- research area related to those of the university