Due to the quarantine measures imposed by the Government of Uzbekistan in educational institutions, the following changes have been applied to WIUT Math Entrance Examination and Proof of English Language proficiency requirement:
1. In order to provide the applicants with a chance to demonstrate their proficiency in Math, which is an entry requirement to University, WIUT offers applicants an opportunity to take an ONLINE Math Entrance Examination.
In favour of Applicants and taking into account that online mode is different from the traditional exams, we extended the exam duration from 1 hour 10 minutes to 1 hour 30 minutes. The exams’ level of difficulty shall be up to the standard required for Foundation Course entry.
Please note that these exams are for both categories of applicants: registered as self-financed and those seeking WIUT’s full scholarship. There may be an additional selection stage for the scholarship applicants which will be communicated to the top 100 Scholarship seeking applicants directly through WIUT communication channels. More detailed information on WIUT Scholarship can be found here.
Those who are previously registered for the exams do not need to re-register, all current exam registrations remain valid for the new exam dates.
The University reserves the right to amend the admission process and scholarship provision, to introduce additional entry requirements, including for example, an interview.
3. Find out about the WIUT’s undergraduate scholarship conditions for 2020-2021 Academic Year here.
4. To allow more time for preparation, the Math Exam announced for 16th June, 2020 was re-scheduled to Wednesday, 17th June, 10.00 and 15.00, and Thursday, 18th June, 10.00 and 15.00. Applicants shall receive further information and instructions on the exact time and date in their Personal accounts in the Admission System. You can find out more information regarding admission in FAQ.
5. The Duolingo English test results will be accepted as evidence of English language ability for all levels of study. We will be accepting these qualifications on an interim basis where IELTS testing is disrupted for CIFS and all degree level courses. If you are able to take IELTS/TOEFL in the usual way, we still strongly recommend that you do so. Please make sure you choose 'graduate' level degree option and list WIUT so that your results are shared with us.
6. Following numerous requests and queries WIUT Admission Board has decided to extend the application deadline for submission of documents initially set on August 17 to August 26, 2020. If you have not applied yet, please, use your chance to do so at admission.wiut.uz.
For further information you may call at: