The course is designed for Tashkent lyceum/college students who wish to enter WIUT’s Foundation (CIFS) Level 3 study without taking IELTS and/or Maths exam.
It is a UK standard pre-degree qualification course. In the British higher education system, it is considered as Level 3 study, which is equivalent to the 1st year study in the Uzbek higher education system. Course can be studied in part-time mode over 2 years with parallel study in Tashkent lyceum/college.
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Business Information Systems
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Commercial Law
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Economics
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Economics with Finance
WIUT Undergraduate studies are UK standard undergraduate degree courses. In the British higher education system, an undergraduate study starts from Level 4.
- Master of Arts in International Business & Management
- Pg Cert in Teaching & Learning
- LLM in International Commercial Law (to be validated in 2013)
WIUT Postgraduate studies are a Level 7 UK standard postgraduate degree courses. While delivered in part-time mode, it allows students to combine their occupations with their studies.