Apply to WIUT
For information on admission requirements please click WIUT Admission Requirements.
Applying for Postgraduate studies
Applying for Foundation/Undergraduate studies
Foundation/undergraduate applicants can apply to WIUT by one of the two options below:
Application option “A”
If you do not have a recognized math competence proof, you must apply to university by registering for WIUT math exam via the electronic system found at http://mathexamregister.wiut.uz/. All necessary information about the math exam dates, registration procedure and requirements for admission is available at http://westminster.uz/maths/.
Application option “B”
If you have a recognized math competence proof, send completed Application form (download) to email@example.com together with the below listed documents:
– copy of passport
– language proficiency evidence (scanned copy of IELTS/TOEFL certificate)
– math proficiency evidence (previous successful pass of WIUT Math Exam, SAT, GCSE etc.)
– certificates and/or transcripts from previous place of study
After you send completed Application and your documents university staff will send you an email with further instructions.
– Candidates with the IELTS score of 6.0 (or equivalent) and Maths of 40% and above are eligible for admission
– Candidates with the IELTS score of 5.5 (or equivalent) and Maths of 50% and above are eligible for admission
– Candidates who applied in 2014 with the IELTS 5.5 and Maths 40% must submit their applications by 10th April 2015
Applying for Pre-University studies