Apply to WIUT
For information on admission requirements please click WIUT Admission Requirements.
Application form for Undergrduate studies – application form
Application form for Postgraduate studies – application form
All other questions regarding the application process please send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that Induction week begins on September 12, 2016
Applying for Postgraduate studies
Applying for Foundation/Undergraduate studies
Application for Admission (2016) to Certificate of International Foundation Studies (CIFS) and Undergraduate Courses is now fully “on-line”. Only application from on-line system will be accepted.
Math Exam Registration
- Below you can find exam dates,deadline for registration and Cities where applicants can take Math exam besides Tashkent:
|Contract Math Entrance Exam||Deadline for Registration(till 17:00)|
|April 6||Tashkent/Urgench||March 23|
|April 27||Tashkent/Andijan||April 13|
|May 5||Tashkent/Samarqand||April 28|
|May 31||Tashkent/Bukhara||May 20|
|June 8||Namangan/Karshi||June 1|
|Scholarship Math Entrance Exam|
|July 8||Tashkent||June 17|
All WIUT Math Exam attempts are free.
Minimum requirements for Admission 2016:
For CIFS applicants:
- IELTS 5.5 (writing 5.0) + math 50% and above
- IELTS 6.0 (writing 5.0) and above + math 40%
For Undergraduate courses applicants (Direct Entry applicants):
- IELTS 6.0 (writing 6.0) and above + math 40%
- IELTS 6.5 (writing 6.0) and above + math 40% for BA in Commercial Law course
In the table below you can find deadlines for providing IELTS, submission of documents, payment and enrollment to the courses:
|Event||Deadline for Contract applicants||Deadline for Scholarship applicants||Deadline for Direct Entry applicants|
|Submission of IELTS||July 15||August 12||August 25|
|Submission of all documents||July 15||August 12||August 25|
|Contract Payment||August 5||September 16|
|Enrollment||August 19||August 19||September 9|
- NO applications for the Math Entrance exam will be accepted without proof of the IELTS registration or results of IELTS exam.
- Applicants are given two attempts to take Math exam.
- Places for candidates are limited to 500 for each math exam.
- Having once taken a contract math exam an applicant automatically forfeits his/her right to apply for scholarship in the same academic year.
- After failed Scholarship Math exam an applicant is NOT guaranteed a place for Contract based study.
Applying for Pre-University studies
Applying for WIUT Scholarship
IELTS – TOEFL equivalents
|5.5||73 – 81|
|6.0||82 – 91|
|6.5||92 – 103|
|7.0||104 – 109|
|7.5||110 – 113|
|8.0||114 – 116|
|8.5||117 – 118|
|9.0||119 – 120|
Westminster International University in Tashkent (WIUT) reserves the right to make changes to the above mentioned requirements.