Currently Westminster International University in Tashkent (WIUT) is providing Admission Offers to candidates with IELTS 5.5 and Maths 70%.
WIUT has reviewed the admission process and is offering candidates who have less than 70% in the Maths entrance examination and 5.5 or more in IELTS a Final chance to improve their score to be considered for admission.
The exam is open to all applicants who have applied to enter the university for 2015/16.
Applicants wishing to register for this final examination will have to:
- Approach Enquiry Office (9:30-12:30 and 14:00-17:00) with your original passport during the 7th – 9th of September 2015
The final exam is to be held on:
- Friday 11th September 2015
Read more »
On the occasion of the upcoming Graduation Ceremony 2015 at Westminster International University in Tashkent (WIUT), students newspaper “West Avenue” coordinated by Zarina Khaldarova have collected impressions from fresh graduates entitled “Farewell time…a word from a graduate” where they shared their experience, thoughts and emotions about four years of being part of a big WIUT family.
Amal Isaeva, Economics with Finance graduate:
“We have completely different environment in comparison with other educational institutions of our country. I will miss every corner of WIUT as everything in it reminds me about all the changes in my life during the last 4 years.”
It is also worth noting that current year 9 fresh graduates of WIUT from all courses with 1st and Upper 2nd class degrees are coming back to work at the University in the position of Research Assistants. Undertaking research related activities, they will be assisting in research projects, as well as engaging in personal and professional development to support the teaching and scholarly activities at WIUT.
We are happy to welcome again the former students, now staff members – Gayrat Suyunov, Begzod Nishanov, Anora Azamova, Shakhlo Rashidova, Nodira Khaydarova, Zarina Khaldarova, Khilola Khodjieva, Mikhail Shpirko, Nilufar Makhmudova – and wish them further successes and new achievements in their new occupations!
Please click here to see the photo-album: Farewell Words From Graduates 2015
Read more »
Westminster International University in Tashkent is happy to congratulate the people of Uzbekistan on the 24th Anniversary of the Independence Day of Uzbekistan!
24 years ago Independent Uzbekistan entered into a new period of its historical development. Reflecting on the achievements that took place over the past years, changes that have led to the prosperity of the whole country, the development of the economy, the reform of political, legislative, educational, social and other spheres, we can look with optimism to the future and continue on the path to development.
The establishment of our university in 2002 was one of the many achievements of the Independence and this has created opportunities for the young generation of Uzbekistan and other countries to obtain world-class higher education, highlighting the focus and tireless work of the country on the path to development and modernization.
Thus, Westminster International University in Tashkent is proud to make its contribution to the future development of Uzbekistan.
On behalf of all our staff and students we wish people of our country the further prosperity, happiness and wellbeing!
Read more »
If you have enrolled to study at Westminster International University in Tashkent (WIUT) and you are from a region of Uzbekistan or an international student, you may apply for a place at WIUTHall of Residence (dormitory). Before applying, you should first pay your tuition fee for studying at WIUT and then the fee for staying at the Hall of Residence according to the tariffs for 2015-2016 Academic year as indicated below:
- Uzbekistan citizens from regions pay 291 000 UZB soums per month
- International students pay the equivalent of 200 $ per month based on Uzbekistan Central Bank exchange rate
The fee is paid in single payment for the whole duration of 8 months stay at the dormitory.
The procedure is as follows:
- Pay your tuition fee for studying at WIUT (this means that a student is given Unconditional Offer).
Approach to Jamshid Mazaitov at the lobby of WIUT (main entrance on Istiqbol street, 12) for submission of the written Application Form for a place at dormitory:
– Application.Uzbek.For CIFS students
– Application. Russian. For CIFS students
– Application.Uzbek.For Level 4-5-6
– Application.Russian. For Level 4-5-6
- There will be a brief interview with applying students (the interview is held from 10.00 A.M. till 12.00 A.M. and from 03.00 P.M. till 05.00 P.M.).
Consideration of the candidates by the following requirements:
Priority is given first to CIFS, then Level 4, Level 5, Level 6 students
Not eligible are:
– Students from Kibray, Chirchik and Yangiyul regions of Tashkent province
– Students that are in the list of Module retrieval
– Students who violated Dormitory Regulations last year
- Approval of the candidates and informing the lawyer about the list of accepted students (for making contract).
- Pay fee for staying at the Hall of Residence according to the above tariffs.
- Submit the receipt for settlement to the Head of the Dormitory.
Duration for Application:
- For CIFS students from August 5 till August 25
- For Level 4 students from August 26 till September 15
- For Level 5-6 students from September 16 till October 1
The reservation is based on the criteria terms above, because the rooms are limited and placement to every student is not guaranteed. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or 238-74-41 ext. 439.
Read more »