Get best from your career
Choose your passionate job and join our big family!
Benefits at WIUT
We always offer more benefits than just a salary. Opportunities and benefits that we give to our employees help to show their maximum potential at professional and personal life.
We know that working hard is always been hard. And this is why we also work hard to provide better support for your successful work and life. We offer competitive salary and much more social benefits for you and your family, such as:
- Professional development trainings
- Medical insurance
- Children support
- Life insurance
- Educational grant programs
- Personal development courses
Frequently asked questions:
- STEP #1: Go to http://www.wiut.uz/careers/vacancies and review the list of available vacancies according to your passion.
- STEP #2: As soon as you choose any vacancy, read the job description and requirements very attentively. So, you have to be sure that this job suits you best and you suit the job as well.
- STEP #3: Finally, apply for a job online! Each job description has "APPLY NOW" button at the end. Just click it and you will get our official job application form. Please, make sure that you will find and fill in the form before the closing date of the job.
- STAGE #1 - Application intake: We gather all the applications online starting from the job opening date till its closing date (deadline). NOTE: that we ONLY consider those applications that are recieved from our official website (jobs.wiut.uz). So, all applicants who find our jobs on the job advertisement platforms such as UzJobs, Myjob and others, should apply online from our official website.
- STAGE #2 - Shortlisting: There will be assigned selection panel members from the experienced managers depending on the job type and department. The main aim of this stage is to identify and shortlist the best application forms according to the job criteria.
- STAGE #3 - Interview: Candidates whose application forms were shortlisted will be invited to the interview and the candidate who suits best for a particular job will be selected by interview panel.
- STAGE #4 - Post interview talks: One of the members from the top-management will have brief talks with candidate who successfully passed the interview.
- STAGE #5 - Job Offer: Finally, successful candidates will receive the job offer with detailed information about all the benefits, payment and other information which is interesting to the candidate.
It depends on the job type that you are applying. Please, attentively review the job description and you may get the information whether it is full-time, part-time or freelance job.
If you successfully pass shortlisting, you will be called and invited to the job interview. After interviewing, the results of interview will be communicated during 2-3 working days.
If you do not receive any message or call from HR officers during 3-4 weeks of your application, it means that your application has not passed shortlisting process.
Keep in touch with us!
We always welcome people with passion to our big family!